There are a number of ways in which to get involved...
1. By joining a team: Use your skills and experience by joining one of the teams. Training , support and a whole lot of 'feel good factor' guaranteed as you see the difference that can be made when the community comes together to lend a hand. Most essential talents: Caring about people, being willing to learn, being ready to lend a hand/ sometimes getting them dirty!
2. By sharing specific skills: We're on the lookout for volunteers to help us with a few more specialised skills as well. Fund-raising, marketing, IT and social networking skills, business know-how, painting and decorating. It's a dynamic landscape - we'll keep you posted on the opportunities as they arise.
3. By making a once-off donation to help with the running or setting-up of the new community hub or another hub of your choice.
4. By becoming a Friend of The Meeting
Place and making a regular donation by standing order.
5. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter by clicking on the icon below.